我们的网站为什么显示成这样?

可能因为您的浏览器不支持样式,您可以更新您的浏览器到最新版本,以获取对此功能的支持,访问下面的网站,获取关于浏览器的信息:

|Table of Contents|

SPF规格材弹性模量概率分布及其力学性能评价(PDF)

《南京林业大学学报(自然科学版)》[ISSN:1000-2006/CN:32-1161/S]

Issue:
2014年02期
Page:
157-160
Column:
研究简报
publishdate:
2014-03-24

Article Info:/Info

Title:
Probability distribution of MOE and mechanical properties of SPF dimension lumbers
Article ID:
1000-2006(2014)02-0157-04
Author(s):
WANG ZhengYANG YanLIU Bin
College of Materials Science and Engineering,Nanjing Forestry University, Nanjing 210037,China
Keywords:
SPF vibrational method modulus of elasticity Weibull distribution mechanical property
Classification number :
S781
DOI:
10.3969/j.issn.1000-2006.2014.02.030
Document Code:
A
Abstract:
This paper measured MOE of a batch of SPF dimension lumbers by means of transient shock excitation method and applied Weibull distribution to fit the examination using 30 pine test pieces from totality second-class randomly. The result showed that MOE of pine testing lumbers of SPF batch followed the law of Weibull distribution and Weibull parameters determined by fitting examination, which had estimated the general mean value, standard deviation and probability of MOE at given values. The accuracy of assess was 95.9% according to code for design of timber structures(GB 5005—2003)and Weibull parameters, when pine test pieces of total second-class SPF dimension lumbers accorded with the standard of second-class, this mean was that the probability was 4.1% when pine test pieces of total SPF dimension lumbers were not up to the standard of second-class Ⅱc.

References

[1] 江京辉,吕建雄,任海青,等.动态弹性模量用于评估不同等级规格材的研究[J].南京林业大学学报:自然科学版,2008,32(2):63-66. Jiang J H, Lv J X, Ren H Q, et al.Assessment of different grade dimension lumber by dynamic modulus of elasticity[J]. Journal of Nanjing Forestry University:Natural Sciences Edition,2008,32(2):63-66.
[2] 杨洋,申世杰,王欣,等.落叶松锯材不同无损检测方法的试验研究[J].科学技术与工程,2010,10(25):6155-6162. Yang Y, Shen S J,Wang X, et al.Design of the bending deflection of the shaped straightening machine for square pipe[J]. Science Technology and Engineering,2010,10(25):6155-6162.
[3] 申世杰,杨洋,陈勇,等.机械应力分等法评估落叶松结构用锯材力学性质[J].科技导报,2011,29(6):53-56. Shen S J, Yang Y, Chen Y, et al. Evaluation of mechanical properties of structural larch sawn lumber by machine stress rating[J].Science and Technology Review, 2011,29(6):53-56.
[4] Wang Z, Li L, Gong M. Dynamic modulus of elasticity and damping ratio of wood-based composites using a cantileverbeam vibration technique[J]. Construction & Building Materials, 2012,28(1):831-834.
[5] Ilic J. Dynamic MOE of 55 species using small wood beams[J]. Holz Roh Werkst,2003,61(3):167-172.
[6] Green D W, Gorman T M, Evans J W, et al. Improved grading system for structural logs for log homes[J]. Forest Prod J, 2004, 54(9):52-62.
[7] Brancheriaul, Bailleres H. Natural vibration analysis of clear wooden beams: a theoretical review[J]. Wood Science and Technology, 2002, 36(3):347-365.
[8] Wang X, Ross R J, Hunt M O, et al. Low frequency vibration approach for assessing performance of wood floor systems[J]. Wood and Fiber Science, 2005,37(3):371-378.
[9] 张令弥.振动测试与动力分析[M].北京:航空工业出版社,1992.
[10] Pellerin R F. A vibration approach to nondestructive testing of structure lumber[J]. Forest Prod J, 1965, 14:93-101.
[11] Soltis L A, Wang X, Ross R J, et al. Vibration testing of timber floor systems[J]. Forest Prod J, 2002, 52(10):75-81.
[12] 胡英成,王逢瑚,刘一星,等.利用振动法检测胶合板的抗弯弹性模量[J].木材工业, 2001,15(2):3-6. Hu Y C,Wang F H, Liu Y X,et al. Study on modulus of elasticity In bending of plywood by vibration method[J]. China Wood Industry, 2001,15(2):3-6.
[13] 段新芳,王平,周冠武,等.应力波技术检测古建筑木构件残余弹性模量的初步研究[J].西北林学院学报,2007,22(1):112-114. Duan X F, Wang P, Zhou G W,et al.Nondestructive evaluation of dynamic MOE of ancient wooden structure members by stress wave method[J].Journal of Northwest Forestry University,2007,22(1):112-114.
[14] Weibull W, Swenden S. A statistical distribution of function wide applicability[J]. J of Applied Mechanics, 1951,18: 293-297.
[15] Gumbel E J.Statistics of Extremes[M]. New York:Calumbia University press, 1958.
[16] Moslemi A A. Dynamic viscoelasticity in hardboard[J]. Forest Prod J, 1967:17(1):25-33.
[17] 李云雁,胡传荣.设计与数据处理[M]. 北京:化学工业出版社,2004.
[18] 中华人民共和国建设部.GB 50005—2003 《木结构设计规范》[S]:北京:中国建筑工业出版社,2006.

Last Update: 2014-03-10